You might be inthe right place iF any of the following sounds like you.
- Your obsession with body image, food, or exercise leaves you exhausted, insecure, scared, frustrated, and/or hopeless.
- You are tired of dealing with perfectionism and sick of never feeling "good enough".
- You feel limited by anxiety and stress and don't know what to do.
- You are unsatisfied and stuck in current relationships, or want healing from past unhealthy relationships.
- You are trying to navigate life stressors or transitions in life as a teen or twenty-something.
- You are interested in mindfulness, meditation, or psychotherapeutic yoga to promote overall wellness or feel like you've plateaued in talk therapy.
- You have a growth oriented mindset and are looking for ways to enhance your life to be the best version of you!
Whatever it is, I want you to know that what you are dealing with now does not mean that you are weak- it just means you are human!
It is wise to reach out for support to get to the nitty gritty of your struggles and move beyond them. We all need help at times.
Living in an imperfect world can inevitably create challenges that can be overwhelming to bear alone. Sometimes our past or current experiences influence our perspective and cloud our ability to see alternative options, so therapy can be helpful for that reason.
I strongly believe that YOU deserve to live a life that supports being your best you.
I provide a compassionate, collaborative, and creative atmosphere to help you uncover inner resources, develop new perspective and coping skills, and feel accepting of yourself and your decisions.
For those who are unsure of what really happens in therapy or how I approach certain therapuetic specialities, please click on Therapy FAQs.
My therapeutic approach includes mindfulness, Compassion, and REBUILDING a connection with yourself and others.
With thoughtful processing of your concerns along with other research-backed strategies, you will learn how to quiet unhelpful thoughts and beliefs about yourself.
You will have space to explore and clarify what is needed to be your best you. I aim to empower you to experiment with new ways of looking and approaching your concerns.
Compassion is the antidote to a lot of issues that my clients struggle with, so you better believe my approach to therapy is infused with understanding and acceptance.
Not only does therapy help you to receive compassion and understanding, I help you learn how to to cultivate it for yourself.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor, National Certified Counselor, registered Yoga teacher, and a helper by nature.
My clinical training and experience counseling adolescents, adults, and families, combined with my passion for helping others, has best equipped me to specialize in eating disorder recovery, body image concerns, teenagers and twenty-somethings, relationships, anxiety and stress management , and overall wellness.
I also am certified to offer therapuetic yoga (click here to find out how it's different than a studio experience). My strong commitment to lifelong learning allows me to provide the best possible service to my clients.
When I'm not working with clients in therapy, you can find me in search of my next outdoor adventure, drinking (too much) coffee, and spending time with loved ones.
If you want to read more about why I love what I do and how I got here, click here to read a recent interview with me.
I hope to have the honor of working alongside you to move towards living a fulfilled life that you so deserve!